Monday 23 February 2015

JCB Bearings At Competitive Prices

Took a telephone call this afternoon from a customer who was looking for a taper roller bearing for a JCB. Armed with the dimensions accurately given to me by the customer, I was able to offer him a choice of manufacturers and prices. WMT Bearings can supply metric and imperial taper roller bearings manufactured by TIMKEN, SKF, FAG, NTN-SNR, NSK, NACHI and KOYO together with budget brands where required.

As a result of his enquiry I have spent some time cross referencing many other JCB part numbers and can confirm that I can supply many of these bearings at competitive prices. In this instance the customer ordered a budget brand which I was then able to arrange direct next day delivery from my supplier.

If you need similar bearings and service why not give WMT Bearings  a call? Please quote, if possible the part number off the bearing, or, alternatively the OEM part number or give me the dimensions and I will take it from there. We can also, in many cases supply orings, circlips and seals for your machine.

We must stress that we are not authorised distributors for JCB. The parts offered are generic equivalents and any OEM part number is for information only.

If you need JCB bearings why not call WMT Bearings on 01743 850618 or email our  sales department  for more information.




No comments:

Post a Comment