Friday 20 February 2015

Bearings For Keenan Machines

A customer came into me with a four bolt square housing complete with bearing off a Keenan machine and asked me to offer a replacement.The bearing and housing that he brought was made by Chinese company LDK and was special because the bolt holes were smaller than standard. Its never been a problem getting products manufactured by LDK but it appears that this was made specially for the OEM and, despite my best efforts including overseas companies I was unable to offer the same product. However he left me a happy man because I was able to offer him a heavy duty solution to his problem and save him money at the same time.

As a consequence to this I decided to do some research into other bearings used on similar machines and was able to cross reference a large number of bearings, sprockets, chains and seals and I have compiled a list of OEM part numbers and their corresponding equivalents. If you are looking for such products why not contact us and see what we can offer you. I can in many cases offer you a number of options. If you want Chinese I can offer you Chinese but can also offer alternative brands depending on your needs. Please call WMT Bearings on 01743 850618 or email sales for a quick and money saving response.

We must stress that we are not Authorised Distributors for Keenan or any other OEM company. The products we offer and supply are generic equivalents of the OEM part number. We will always ensure that you the customer will be aware what make and or area of origin the products that you buy are made and these will be priced up accordingly.

Dont pay too much for your Keenan Bearings, give us a call at WMT Bearings for a fast free quotation.

Call 01743 850618 or email sales@wmtbearings.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment