Thursday 12 May 2016

Winning new customers online and offline.

I took a call earlier this week from an engineer elsewhere in the country who needed bearings. The man had previously purchased from me on Ebay and, presumably happy with the price and service that he had received came back to me. The customer had always previously been loyal to his local company but had found that his loyalty had not been rewarded and prices had been creeping up bit by bit. The company in question was a national with many different branches so it was a real joy to think that I had won an order at their expense.

I sell on Ebay all the time. I have to be competitive of course, so that means offering quality goods, offer carriage free and prices inclusive of VAT. In addition I have to allow for commission to Ebay and Paypal and last of course the VAT element of the transaction. Selling on Ebay gives my company national and international coverage and enables people to identify the products that I sell quickly.

Unlike many Ebay traders, I am a real company. I operate a business that is open to the public during the day and offer out of hours service to those that needs it for the remainder of the day. I can be contacted by email or telephone 24 hours of the day and I answer emails wherever possible during the days/evenings. By removing the additional charges associated with the auction site I can offer even better prices when people deal directly with WMT Bearings.

I am now increasingly receiving phone calls and emails from people who have seen my presence on Ebay and have called me. It may be because they are looking for variations to the products that I offer or perhaps they want a bigger quantity, may be a different manufacture etc.

Having started selling on the auction site a little over twelve months ago I have now achieved over 350 happy customers who have been provided with what they required together with a quick delivery.
I can offer an even better  service to all my customers offline too. I can arrange next working day delivery to most parts of the UK mainland and supply a huge number of bearings manufactured by worldwide manufacturers.

Why not test me today? Call or email us for a fast response.We can offer superb prices on many of the products that we sell. Please try us and see.




No comments:

Post a Comment