Friday 16 October 2015

McConnel Hedge Cutter Bearings 0600018 Supplied By WMT Bearings, Shrewsbury

A local farmer called me yesterday afternoon looking for a price for two McConnel bearings to suit a hedge cutter. In addition to the bearings he very kindly gave me the OEM part number which was 0600018. The original bearings were made in Hungary but I was able to supply top quality FAG bearings at a very competitive price. I have, in the past been able to help other machine owners with their bearing requirements, and, I can in most cases offer the customer a choice of manufacturers. If you need this bearing why not give me a call? Next day delivery in most cases. Please call WMT Bearings on 01743 850618 or email our sales office: sales@wmtbearings.co.uk

We must stress that we are not authorised distributors for the OEM quoted. The part number is quoted for reference only. The bearings that we supply are top quality Western European brands unless otherwise stated

No comments:

Post a Comment