Wednesday 30 September 2015

SC04A47CS29PX1 MOTORCYCLE BEARING FROM WMT BEARINGS

I received an enquiry from a customer who  was looking for a deep groove ball bearing part number SC04A47CS29PX1 and had visited other bearing companies in the neighbourhood and had been turned away.

I invariably benefit from these companies because these people come to me. Its not always possible to supply but I will always do what I can to help the customer or advise the best source of supply. I also note that there is no UK sellers on Ebay. If you are looking for such a bearing please give me a call. I do not keep these on the shelf but can invariably offer next day delivery to the customer.

This bearing enquiry is one of many that I receive. If you are unable to find what you are looking for call me on 01743 850618 or email sales@wmtbearings.co.uk and I will be happy to assist.

No comments:

Post a Comment