Friday 5 September 2014

David Brown Axle Bearings and seals

 Just served a customer who brought in a bearing and a seal off a David Brown tractor. Apparently he had been elsewhere and told it was special and was turned away. So he came to me. Result? As usual, I got the guy sorted and I received his order.


If you have a tractor that is within its warranty period you have to go to the main dealer otherwise risking invalidating the warranty but outside of that period you are free to purchase from anywhere. If you come to WMT Bearings we will measure your bearing, identify it and then quote you . If too much we will offer cheaper alternatives. If you like personal service why not make WMT Bearings your first call. I dont have high overheads, I'm a one man band, I dont have shareholders to pay out. For me customer service is king. I hope to speak to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment