Monday 28 July 2014

Combine Belts

I took a call from a Devon based farmer this morning who was after a combine harvester belt to suit a Massey Ferguson machine. After a little to-ing anf fro-ing I was able to source and supply the required belt which was certainly non-standard for most industrial belt companies that I use. If you are looking for an alternative source of supply for belts, bearings, chains, filters to suit agricultural machines then please give me a call. Ideally an OEM part number would be more than useful but if you have any information please call me and let me know. I will do my very best to assist and hopefully save you money.
With the help of my suppliers I can arrange direct delivery to you wherever you are and a next day delivery directly to the customers' premises was arranged and confirmed. Whatever your machine, whatever your combine belt, whatever the manufacturer call WMT Bearings in Shrewsbury, Shropshire on 01743 850618 or email sales@wmtbearings.co.uk.



No comments:

Post a Comment