Friday 21 March 2014

Looking for a fast delivery? Come to WMT!!

I took a telephone call from one of my regular customers at 4pm this afternoon. He needed a sprocket and he needed it urgently. First things first, we had to identify what he needed. How many teeth? What pitch chain ran on it? Was it pilot bored or taper lock type? What size taper lock bush did he require? We eventually worked out what he required and I arranged for a duplex sprocket to be despatched directly to him for delivery on Saturday morning.

This exercise is not the first with this customer. He has had the benefit of direct delivery from a supplier directly to his door and this is a service that I can offer to anyone anywhere in the country. Whether you need a belt or a bearing, a sprocket or a taper lock bush call WMT Bearings on 01743 85061801743 850618 or email sales@wmtbearings.co.uk

I subsequently checked online with the courier to see that the client had received delivery at 7.27am this morning, a little over twelve hours after I took his telephone call. Excellent service from everyone in the supplying circle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment